Level 2 Officials' Course for all disciplines
We have arranged a Level 2 Course for all Disciplines at The Sports Academy, Andover on 6 October.
LEVEL 2 COURSES IN STARTING AND MARKSMANSHIP; TRACK JUDGING; FIELD JUDGING; TIMEKEEPING
Courses have been arranged at The Sports Academy, West Portway Business Park, Andover SP10 3LF on Sunday 6th October.
The programme for the day is:
- 9.30 Arrival and Registration
- 10.00 Health and Safety Module - you must attend this unless you have already done so
- 11.00 Generic Module - you must attend this unless you have already done so
- 11.45 Coffee
- 12.15 Your choice of one of the four disciplines above
- 14.30 Practical experience on the Andover Track which is adjacent to the Sports Academy
- 15.30 Finish
Application forms are available on the England Athletics Website www.englandathletics.org
- Go to Officials on the left-hand drop down menu then click Officials' Course Application on the right-hand menu.
- For Hampshire and Berkshire your Region is South East
- Course numbers are:
- Health and Safety SO/0310 HS
- Starting and Marksmanship SO/0310 SA
- Track Judging SO/0310 TR
- Field Judging SO/0310 FD
- Timekeeping SO/0310 TK
- Cost is £30 plus £10 for Health and Safety. Cheques payable to England Athletics.
Please apply as soon as possible and advise Eileen and Terry Williams that you have applied in order to help with local organisation.
telephone: 01252 664455
Please contact Eileen and Terry if you have any queries.
Tea and coffee will be provided but please bring your own lunch. There is an overflow car park a few metres beyond the venue.
Eileen and Terry Williams
Joint Technical Officials Secretaries